Android is a mobile operating system (OS) based on the Linux kernel and currently developed by Google. With a user interface based on direct manipulation, Android is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers, with specialized user interfaces for televisions (Android TV), cars (Android Auto), and wrist watches (Android Wear).
Android is a great mobile platform that offers a range of features and functionalities to its users especially businessmen. Using android apps development, businessmen can enjoy number of benefits that are listed in this article.
Today, android application development is one such process that can help businesses in their business. Businesses of different industries can take benefit of this process and make their business successful. However, lots of businessmen are still unaware of the benefits of Android apps development, so here I have listed some major benefits of this process that every businessman can enjoy.
Java is one of the best and basic languages which is used to written Android applications and it is also considered the most trusted language to develop applications
The best part of android platform is that it is an open source platform, so there is no need to spend a huge amount of money on getting license to work on it. It is obtainable for free and there is no restriction to use it. For small and medium-sized companies, android is like blessings to boost their business worldwide. The platform is made available so that one can customize it as per their requirements and get apps that suits his business needs.
As we all know that Android is an open source platform, so there is no licensing fee. All the users only need to invest very low amount that give high return
For Inter-application integration, android development is extremely beneficial that can give huge benefits. However, If you already have collection of applications and you wanted to integrate them or cross-promote them, you should go with Android platform that develops strong relationship between applications work-friendly experience
Android’s popularity as the ideal OS for smart phones is increasing because of one simple reason: No other platform provides as many applications for free!
- According to a TOI article, India is the third fastest growing mobile applications market.
- According to estimates, the average time spent by an Indian user on mobile apps is 52 minutes per day.
- The starting salary of a developer is estimated as INR 3-5 lakh per annum.
- Most popular employers for Android SDK skills are most of all the MNC’s and startups, Samsung,according to reports by PayScale, India.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Objective C, Java, Android SDK.
- Ability to understand client requirements
- Being prompt in changing specifications if needed.
- According to statistics from ‘Job is Job, India’, Android job opportunities are in abundance.
- According to the leading Job Portal Indeed.com, following were the top 10 keywords posted and searched in the website (January 2012 analysis).
- The boom in mobile app industry would drive the demand higher not just for developers, but for individuals with other skill sets as well:i. Testers: The applications having been created would need to be tested as well. Thus, the demand for testers in this field.
Copyright © 2014 destinoit.com. All rights reserved